Foundation for the Advancement of
Research in Financial Economics
2011 Conference Logistics
1. The conference will be held at Endicott. If your registration includes hotel
reservation at Endicott, please let us know if there is any change in your
2. If you have not yet confirmed your participation or paid for the event, please do so as soon as possible. (Reminders will be sent to those with incomplete registration.)
3. Everyone (whether staying at Endicott or not) is invited to
- Friday, October 14: Reception and dinner starting at 6pm (there is also a panel discussion on “The State of Research in Finance” at 8:30pm)
- Saturday, October 15: Breakfast starting at 7:30am; Reception and dinner starting at 6pm.
4. If you are vegetarian or have other dietary restrictions, please let us know.
5. Please also let us know if you plan to bring your family or have other special requests for rooms.
The following link provides important information on arriving to Endicott. http://www.mitendicotthouse.org/directions.htm.
• Endicott is not within walking distance from any shops, etc. For going to Boston or to the closest town (Dedham) it might be useful to rent a car.
• If you plan to take a taxi from the airport, it is a good idea to have directions to Endicott House with you, which can be found clicking the above link.
• If you are interested in reserving transportation, Endicott recommends A&A Metro (http://www.aametro.com; (800) 437-3844). They can
provide car service from the airport upon arrival and to the airport when
the conference is completed.